1/1 Photo of Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pudding or Pie Filling Uses Nasoya Tofu!
I had these coupons for Nasoya Creations to get them for almost nothing, so I wanted to buy a few and experiment...and this one came out awesome. Note that tofu-based desserts are really an acquired taste! Thus I know all you vegans will like it but my more...carnivorous and/or dairy-loving readers may want to pass. Vegans don't have to miss out on the pumpkin pie. :) Better yet, it's up to you if you want to mix by hand or blender/food processor depending on what you have available to you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the soy and pumpkin together, either by whisking together with a whisk or fork, or pulse low in a blender or food processor until fully blended.
- 2Add the brown sugar, pulse again.
- 3Add the vanilla and lemon juice, pulse again.
- 4Add the dry spices and blend well.
- 5Enjoy it cold garnished with some fresh mint leaves if you want to eat it as pudding, or bake in a pie crust at 350 for 35-40 minutes for your vegan Thanksgiving!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegan Pumpkin Pudding or Pie Filling Uses Nasoya Tofu!
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: