Kozmic Blues's Note:
From ChooseVeg.com. This sounded quick, easy and delicious! Posting so I don't loose it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the broccoli into florets and slice about one-fourth of the top of each stem.
- 2Reserve 1 cup of florets.
- 3Put the broccoli, onion, garlic, and broth or water in a large saucepan
- 4Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium heat and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- 5Put all the ingredients into a food processor and add the flour.
- 6Process until smooth.
- 7Return the soup to the saucepan; add the remaining ingredients and the florets.
- 8Cook over medium heat until the soup thickens and is heated through.
- 9Season to taste with the salt and pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegan Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 312.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: