Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from www.theppk.com
Make and share this Easy Vegan Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350, spray a 9x13 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wisk together the soymilk and the vinegar and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients (cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt).
- Mix the oil and maple syrup into the soymilk mixture.
- Pour the wet ingredient into the dry and mix together. Pour batter into the prepared baking pan and bake 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or store in an airtight container.