Recipe by the80srule
From Wayfaring Chocolate, I was dying to give this a shot all week...and was glad I did! It makes enough to frost an 8 x 8 cake or pan of brownies, or 10-12 cupcakes.
- 1 large Hass avocado
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup (or agave, but maple makes it ZOMG delish)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and husk out the center of the avocado, then plop it into a food processor. Pulse 2-3 times to mush it up a little.
- Add the cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla, and just a pinch of salt and process until smooth.
- You can also double this recipe by just doubling everything using 2 avocadoes, or, doubling the syrup, cocoa powder, and vanilla and using just 1 gigantor greenskin avocado.