1/1 Photo of Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
Red Hook's Note:
Super yummy and super quick, this chocolate cake is accidentally vegan! It can be made from scraps found around most kitchens. To make cupcakes instead, just fill a cupcake pan (greased and floured or with cups) 3/4 full and bake for 20 minutes instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix or sift all dry ingredients together well.
- 2Make three wells in dry ingredients.
- 3Pour oil into one well, vinegar into another, and vanilla into the last hole.
- 4Pour the water over the whole thing.
- 5Mix with a wooden spoon till blended.
- 6Pour into greased and floured 8x8 baking dish (double recipe for 9x13).
- 7Bake at 350F for approximately 30 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 270.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g