Recipe by Rick Young
An easy to prepare dish that goes very well with sauteed potato balls or steamed rice.
- 2 lbs veal scallops, trimmed and flattened
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dry vermouth
Directions See How It's Made
- Season veal with salt and pepper.
- Coat scallops with flour, removing any excess flour.
- Brown in skillet with the butter and remove scallops from skillet when done.
- Add onions, parsley, and return scallops to skillet and add the Vermouth.
- Bring to boiling and allow to simmer for about 5 minutes, keeping skillet covered during first couple minutes.