Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
In just three easy steps, you'll have a delicious Vanilla Milkshake!!!
Make and share this Easy Vanilla MilkShake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream (optional)
- 4 teaspoons sugar (or as many as you want)
- 4 ice cubes
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until it's the way you like it.
- Pour into a cup and enjoy.
I think it was a pretty good recipe although I thought it was a little too runny and the younger ones of my family thought it tasted "weird" I ended up using cookies and cream ice cream instead that actually didn't taste half bad.I think the sugar would be nicer with a bit more and a cut down on the amount of milk. ((possibly cut down the eggs to just one))
This was good, but I left out the eggs and sugar. I added a couple more scoops of ice cream. It was a great treat. Thank so much for the easy recipe! :)
Good flavor but way too runny for my taste. I think it would work for my family with much more ice cream and much less milk.