Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe is one of those that is so simple you think it can't possibly be this yummy, but you're wrong. You will be asked to bring this with you everywhere you go once you start making it. The top crust couldn't be easier and guests will just be blown away. Or if you're like my SIL you just make it for yourself and don't share with anyone :0)
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 29 ounces pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Heat oven to 350.
- In large bowl combine evaporated milk, pumpkin, eggs, sugar, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Pour mixture into greased 9x13 dish.
- Sprinkle with entire box of dry cake mix.
- Drizzle melted butter over entire pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving.
An easy recipe, yummy recipe. It was a pumpkin smashing hit at my house.