Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I was flipping through one of my old magazines and I found this as an advertisement for "Bimbo" (famous brand of bread in Latin America). It seems so good and easy! I will probably try it out when I don't have time to go get a cake myself or when I want to make something new and different. Seems pretty good and easy!
- 1 (300 g) store-bought poundcake, previously sliced (at least 300 grams)
- 1 (480 g) can peach slices
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- In a food processor or a blender, blend the eggs, milk, sugar and vanilla.
- Add this blended mixture to a large bowl and crumble the Pound Cake slices small. Mix well until everything is well integrated.
- In a previously greased and "floured" pan(with the last 2 ingredients), carefully place the peach slices at the bottom of the pan and pour the "pound cake mixture".
- Bake for 45 minutes at 180º C (350ºF) or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.