Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe in one of my newsletters from a website. Thought I would share the recipe being its simple to make for on those short evenings coming home from a hard days work. Baking time is depending on pie and temps of ovens used.
- 1 frozen cherry pie
- 236.59 ml chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 118.29 ml sliced almonds
- Cool Whip or reddi whipped cream
- Bake cherry pie according to directions on package.
- Let cool on wire rack or counter top for 30 minutes or so.
- Invert pie carefully onto a plate.
- Top with hot fudge topping.
- Sprinkle with almonds.
- Cut into slices and serve with cool whip or Reddi-whipped cream on top of sliced pie.
- NOTES: From experience, let pie really cool off before inverting to plate and let the warm hot fudge cool also before adding the reddi whip cream, if adding before slicing the pie for single servings.