1/1 Photo of Easy Upside-Down Black Forest Pie
1 hr 10 mins
Marsha D.'s Note:
Found this recipe in one of my newsletters from a website. Thought I would share the recipe being its simple to make for on those short evenings coming home from a hard days work. Baking time is depending on pie and temps of ovens used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 frozen cherry pie
- 1 cup chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Cool Whip or reddi whipped cream
- 1Bake cherry pie according to directions on package.
- 2Let cool on wire rack or counter top for 30 minutes or so.
- 3Invert pie carefully onto a plate.
- 4Top with hot fudge topping.
- 5Sprinkle with almonds.
- 6Cut into slices and serve with cool whip or Reddi-whipped cream on top of sliced pie.
- 7NOTES: From experience, let pie really cool off before inverting to plate and let the warm hot fudge cool also before adding the reddi whip cream, if adding before slicing the pie for single servings.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Upside-Down Black Forest Pie
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 131.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen cherry pie