Recipe by CIndytc
Got this recipe out of the Simple & Deliscious Magazine.. It uses a box cake mix for a fast easy dessert. You can use fresh or frozen blueberries and raspberries. The recipe calls for fresh Strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries, halved
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced, fresh
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) packageraspberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a greased 13 X 9 inch baking dish, layer the walnuts and berries; sprinkle with sugar, gelatin and marshmallows.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, water and oil;p.
- beag on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.