Recipe by paula&matt
Yum I created this for my husband the other night it is so easy and good!
Top Review by Earlie862
Great crockpot recipe, great flavor and very easy to do. The only thing I did different was to use ground beef instead of the ground turkey. This dish tasted just like traditional cabbage rolls without all the work.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (11 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) canfavorite spaghetti sauce
- pepper, and seasoning to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground turkey in pan add tomato soup stir and place in a crock pot.
- Place half cup rice in mixture in crock pot and stir up.
- Layer half coleslaw mix.
- In separate bowl, mix spaghetti sauce and rest of uncooked rice.
- Pour half over coleslaw.
- Place remaining coleslaw over sauce and finish with the rest of sauce.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Stir and season to taste at the end of cooking time.