1/6 Photos of Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
These are easy to cook and assemble and can be frozen to be used as needed. I use large potatoes, so 1/2 stuffed potato shell is one serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes in a 375 degree oven 1 to 1 1/2 hours until done.
- 2When potatoes are done let them cool 10-15 minutes.
- 3Then slice them in half lengthwise.
- 4Using a spoon carefully scoop out the potato, leaving a little on skin so they don't break. Save the skins.
- 5In a large bowl mix all the ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese, green onion and paprika with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. If not creamy enough add a bit more milk.
- 6Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- 7Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells.
- 8Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and green onions.
- 9Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- 10Return to oven until hot and cheese is melted, about 15-20 minutes.
- 11Or you can wrap in saran wrap and put in a freezer ziplock bag and freeze for use at another time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 458.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g