1/6 Photos of Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 5 mins
These are easy to cook and assemble and can be frozen to be used as needed. I use large potatoes, so 1/2 stuffed potato shell is one serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes in a 375 degree oven 1 to 1 1/2 hours until done.
- 2When potatoes are done let them cool 10-15 minutes.
- 3Then slice them in half lengthwise.
- 4Using a spoon carefully scoop out the potato, leaving a little on skin so they don't break. Save the skins.
- 5In a large bowl mix all the ingredients except 1/4 cup cheese, green onion and paprika with a hand mixer until well blended and creamy. If not creamy enough add a bit more milk.
- 6Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- 7Spoon potato mixture evenly into shells.
- 8Top with remaining 1/4 cup of cheese and green onions.
- 9Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- 10Return to oven until hot and cheese is melted, about 15-20 minutes.
- 11Or you can wrap in saran wrap and put in a freezer ziplock bag and freeze for use at another time.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.3
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 458.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 7.2 g