Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Weight Watchers message board.
Make and share this Easy Tuscan Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in strips
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- In a skillet with a tight-fitting lid, heat oil until it shimmers. Add chicken strips and garlic and saute until chicken is beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Add beans, tomatoes and Italian seasoning. Stir well, cover, and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
I really enjoyed this! i added sauteed mushrooms to the mix. YUMMMMMM! It had great flavor and was so fast to make. I ate it by itself, but for hubby, i put it over some pasta. thanks.