Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was so good and very easy! I changed the recipe some from one from Emeril.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 4 cups Cool Whip, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- chocolate syrup
- caramel syrup
- In mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Add the peanut butter, milk and 3 tablespoons peanuts. Beat until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups of Cool whip.
- Spoon filling into graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip. (You can either put Cool Whip on as a top layer, or you can individually serve the Cool Whip as a large dollop on each piece of pie.).
- To serve, place piece of pie on plate and drizzle with some chocolate syrup and then some caramel syrup. Sprinkle with chopped roasted peanuts.
- You can also serve with some powdered sugar, chocolate curls and mint sprigs.
This was amazing. I may or may not have eaten the entire thing by myself in two days..... For some weird reason the caramel syrup seemed to be repelled by the cool whip, such that when I put it on the entire pie, it literally slid off onto the rim of pie tin and on the bottom of the tin when I had taken a slice. I'd recommend only putting the sauce on right before serving.
This was AWESOME!!!! My family just gobbled it down.