Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Easy Turtle Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate or 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 30 caramel candies, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 40 pecan halves
- Grease an 11 x 7 pan; set aside.
- Melt chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Stir in bittersweet chocolate until melted. Stir in sweetened condensed milk and salt until smooth. Spread evenly in prepared pan; cover with foil. Refrigerate until firm.
- Cut fudge into 40 squares. Transfer to baking sheet lined with waxed paper, placing squares 1/2 inch apart.
- Place caramels and water in small saucepan. Heat over low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Drizzle top of fudge pieces with caramel mixture. Top each piece with 1 pecan half.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.