Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is favourite among my family and simple to make.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 (5 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejello instant chocolate pudding mix (4 serving size)
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese, room temperature (1 small container)
- 1 (500 g) container Cool Whip
- Mix ingredients and press into 9 x13 inch pan.
- Caramel filling:.
- Combine all ingredients (except pecans) in saucepan, melt and bring to a boil for 5 minutes stirring constantly. Remove from heat and let cool 15 minutes. Spread over the crumb crust. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Chocolate Layer:.
- Mix instant jello with milk. Add 1 cup of cool whip and cream cheese and mix until smooth. Pour over caramel and pecan layer.
- Top with the rest of the cool whip.
YUMMY!!! This was great, and pretty easy to make. The only suggestion I have would be to add more cream cheese, or not to add the cool whip to the chocolate layer because it wasn't as thick/cheesy as I would have liked. Instead of like a cheesecake texture, it was more like pudding or Cool Whip. The carmel layer is AMAZING!!! Thanks Ailwyn