2 hrs 20 mins
Chef #802162's Note:
A simple, inexpensive and yummy way to cook a turkey thigh dinner. I created this dish after searching for recipes that used turkey thighs and being greatly disappointed at what I discovered. Delicious served with brown rice - next time I want to cook the brown rice with the vegies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Heat ovenproof pan over medium to medium high heat.
- 3Season turkey thighs with salt and pepper.
- 4Brown turkey thighs on both sides. Remove to plate.
- 5Sautee' carrots, celery, onion and garlic in ovenproof pan for 4-5 minutes.
- 6Pour in chicken broth or water and chicken bullion to deglaze the pan.
- 7Return turkey thighs to the pan.
- 8Cover and bake for ~1 hour. Remove lid and bake 30-45 minutes or until turkey is brown and carrots are tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Turkey Thigh Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.8
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 155.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: