Recipe by MizzNezz
Easy way to get this classic dish!
Top Review by beth
Excellent! I used an entire box of spaghetti-8 oz. I also used peas instead of pimentos, canned chicken broth and fat-free cream of celery soup instead of mushroom and skipped the celery salt. I just winged it on the amount of turkey I added as well. It was very creamy and tasty. I will be making this again and again.
- 2 cups spaghetti, broken into 2 inch pieces
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 3⁄4 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- Melt bouillon in water, in large bowl.
- Add soup, celery salt and pepper.
- Add drained spaghetti.
- Stir in turkey, onion, pimento, and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Put in greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.