1/2 Photos of Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe is different because it's sooo very creamy! It's easy, fast and makes my kids ask for more! Chicken can be used in place of the turkey, and you can substitute 2 small cans of chopped mushrooms for the fresh. This is great taste for very little work!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook and drain pasta.
- 2In large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter.
- 3Add the turkey, sour cream and soup.
- 4Cook just till heated and combined.
- 5Fold in noodles.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Put in buttered casserole.
- 8Top with parsley if desired.
- 9Bake at 300 degrees for 40 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Turkey Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.8
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 689.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 23.9 g