- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix (or to taste)
- 6 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- salt and pepper
- jalapeno pepper, slices (optional)
- salsa (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream and taco seasoning mix.
- Spread mixture over tortillas.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Top with turkey slices and jalapeno pepper slices if desired; season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Roll up; dip in salsa if desired.