Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My mother invented this back in the late 70's early 80's when Ranch dressing became so popular. Takes mere minutes to prepare
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 2 ounces French onion soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup ranch dressing (rough guess)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Brown the ground turkey.
- Add the soup mix, mustard, and honey.
- Add Ranch dressing until creamy enough.
- Season with black pepper as necessary.
- Serve over noodles or potatoes.
Great recipe and very easy. I added about a teaspoon of liquid smoke and that gave it a great smokey flavor and didn't use honey because my honey is allergic. Speaking of my honey he LOVED this recipe. Thanx for sharing.