Recipe by Anonymity
I like to make this when I have leftover turkey. Very easy but very satisfying. I have made this with chicken as well. I prefer the turkey but it is still good with the chicken.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cut-up cooked turkey
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (2 ounces)
- 1⁄2 cup original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9" pie plate. Place turkey and mixed vegetables in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 35 minute or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes.