- 29.58 ml butter
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- crushed red pepper flakes (a pinch or to taste)
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 340.19 g spaghetti, cooked and kept warm
- 236.59 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter over med-high heat.
- Add turkey, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and if desired, crushed red pepper.
- Cook until turkey is browned and crumbly and onion is tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, and simmer for 15 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with warm cooked spaghetti, and sprinkle with cheese before serving.