My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml butter
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- crushed red pepper flakes (a pinch or to taste)
- 793.78 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 340.19 g spaghetti, cooked and kept warm
- 236.59 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1In a large skillet, melt butter over med-high heat.
- 2Add turkey, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and if desired, crushed red pepper.
- 3Cook until turkey is browned and crumbly and onion is tender.
- 4Add diced tomatoes, and simmer for 15 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Toss with warm cooked spaghetti, and sprinkle with cheese before serving.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Turkey Ragu
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.9
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 730.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 30.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: