Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Easy Turkey Ragu recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- crushed red pepper flakes (a pinch or to taste)
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and kept warm
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, melt butter over med-high heat.
- Add turkey, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, and if desired, crushed red pepper.
- Cook until turkey is browned and crumbly and onion is tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, and simmer for 15 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss with warm cooked spaghetti, and sprinkle with cheese before serving.