Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
This is an easy pot pie recipe that is great for using leftover turkey or chicken. You can add any vegetables that you like.
- 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can mixed vegetables, drained
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese, any kind you like
- 1⁄3 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place on pie crust in an ungreased pie pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the mushroom soup and milk. Stir in the turkey meat, mixed vegetables and shredded cheese. Top with the other pie crust and seal the crust edges by crimping with a wet fork or with your fingers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the crust is a golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 - 15 minutes before cutting.