Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy, low-fat, and tasty!
- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 59.14 ml milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 14.79 ml poultry seasoning
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Soak the bread in the milk for few minutes.
- Add the egg, onion, garlic, poultry seasoning, and mix well.
- Add the turkey and mix to combine.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Form mixture into 4 thin patties and cook until done.