- 1 slice whole wheat bread
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak the bread in the milk for few minutes.
- Add the egg, onion, garlic, poultry seasoning, and mix well.
- Add the turkey and mix to combine.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium.
- Add the olive oil to the pan.
- Form mixture into 4 thin patties and cook until done.