Chef Cameo's Note:
This gravy comes out perfect every time. You will love how easy it is to make and everyone loves it. It's the cream of chicken soup that makes it special but the poultry seasoning gives it that roasted turkey flavor. Creamy and never lumpy. It's especially great when you are roasting a skinless turkey breast. I baked my turkey breast in chicken broth to get some additional flavor in the gravy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Bring the turkey stock to a boil in a large saucepan. Stir in the cream of chicken soup and season with the poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 22. Reduce heat to low and let simmer.
- 33. Warm the milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds and whisk in the flour until there are no lumps.
- 44. Bring the stock up to a boil.
- 55. Gradually stir in the milk mixture stirring constantly for about a minute or until it's thickened.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Turkey Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 28
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.0
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 80.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: