Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Skillet meal that is prepared and enjoyed in 15 minutes. Delicious and easy.
Make and share this Easy Turkey Chow Mein recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green pepper, sliced in thin strips
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups turkey or 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- 3 cups turkey, shredded
- 3 ounces sliced mushrooms, drained
- 5 ounces sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 16 ounces bean sprouts, drained
- chow mein noodles
- In large skillet saute green pepper and celery in butter for 2 minutes. Add 1-3/4 cup of the broth. Blend remaining 1/4 cup of broth with cornstarch and soy sauce. Gradually add to skillet then add dry soup mix. Cook and stir until thickened. Add turkey, mushrooms, water chestnuts and bean sprouts. Heat through and serve immediately over rice and/or chow mein noodles.