1 hr 15 mins
Bookwyrm in the Kitchen's Note:
I make this all the time because it is so filling and so easy to make. Leftovers are just as good the next day, with or without rice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the two cartons of broth to a boil and then reduce to med-high heat.
- 2Add the cubed turkey and let it cook, stirring often. Add the spices now so it can infuse the broth better.
- 3Prepare your rice in a separate pot and time it so it will be ready when the soup is ready.
- 4Let the turkey cook for about 20-30 minutes until fully cooked.
- 5Add vegetables and cook another 10 minuted until they are tender.
- 6Remove from heat.
- 7Place 1/2 cup rice in each bowl and then add soup, about 1-2 cups depending on how much you would like.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Turkey and Rice Soup
Serving Size: 1 (453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 846.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 31.2 g