Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I make this all the time because it is so filling and so easy to make. Leftovers are just as good the next day, with or without rice!
- Bring the two cartons of broth to a boil and then reduce to med-high heat.
- Add the cubed turkey and let it cook, stirring often. Add the spices now so it can infuse the broth better.
- Prepare your rice in a separate pot and time it so it will be ready when the soup is ready.
- Let the turkey cook for about 20-30 minutes until fully cooked.
- Add vegetables and cook another 10 minuted until they are tender.
- Remove from heat.
- Place 1/2 cup rice in each bowl and then add soup, about 1-2 cups depending on how much you would like.