Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a recipe that takes me way back to Mom's kitchen. Enjoy!
- 2 cups cubed turkey
- 1 package Rice-A-Roni (chicken flavor)
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare rice as directed on package.
- Mix all ingredients together, except cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45 minutes, then remove cover and sprinkle with cheese.
- Continue baking until cheese is melted.
loved this recipe. so fast and easy and i actually had everything in my pantry. could you tell me how many servings this makes it didn't say on the recipe.
We really like this recipe. Instead of using cheese on top I use French's Fried Onions.
Everyone loved it!!! I used dark meat turkey and it was delicious!