Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a Kraft recipe winner that is a great way to use leftover turkey
- 1 2⁄3 cups hot water
- 6 ounces prepared stuffing
- 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 14 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened.
- Mix turkey and broccoli in 13x9 baking pan. Combine soup, milk and cheese; pour over turkey mixture. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes.