Recipe by LifeIsGood
This is an easy grilling recipe. This spicy chicken is full of flavor. From Eating Well magazine. You can grill, broil or use a grill pan on the stovetop for this recipe. I sliced the chicken, after grilling, and served it over a salad.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was delicious. At first, it was a little to spicy for my tastes, but I hung in there and appreciated it more as I finished. The spice mix really made the chicken delicious. We're experiencing stormy weather in the PNW right now, so I couldn't grill it but instead broiled it. I hope that's OK. It sure turned out delicious, and I can imagine it's even better on the grill. Thanks, LifeIsGood. I'm glad I tried this recipe.
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- 3⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 -1 1⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind coriander seeds, caraway seeds and crushed red pepper in a spice grinder (or mortar and pestle) until finely ground. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in garlic powder and salt.
- Coat both sides of chicken with the rub up to 30 minutes before grilling or broiling.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Grill the chicken, turning once, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers 165°F, 4 to 8 minutes per side.