Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
You'll be surprised at how delicious this is! Adjust all ingredients to taste. Add in two cans tuna if desired and adjust the amount of mayonnaise. This is best if eaten at room temperature.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 lb penne pasta (cooked to el dente, drained and rinsed under cold water)
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in olive oil, well drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- black pepper
- In a large bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice and seasoning salt.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients, season with black pepper and more salt if desired; toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature.