Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Tuna is one of the best items to have in your pantry, even if you have a small pantry. The new tuna pouches are one of the easiest things to slip into your purse or carry-all. This is a tasty low-calorie meal you can enjoy any time of the day.Great on whole-grain wheat bread.I like to add a little bit of chopped of tomato. For the ease in the servings to the computer, it makes 5 1/4 oz. servings. Cooking time is changed to chill time. This came from Lillie Ross' column.
- 7 1⁄16 ounces tuna
- 2 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄8 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped tomato (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for at least 20 minutes.