Recipe by victoria_g4
I was in a rush to make a quick snack. This did the trick. Can also be used to put on top of lettuce for a salad instead.
- 12 ounces tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 16 slices mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons kraft's lemon and herb tartar sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl mix the tuna, tartar sauce, garlic and basil. Set to the side.
- In a skillet melt the butter on medium heat.
- When butter is melted add the bread and toast on both sides.
- After toasting bread put on a plate and top with mozzerella cheese slices, then tuna salad. Enjoy!