1/1 Photo of Easy Tuna Pot Pie
I couldn't live without canned tuna. I always keep a supply in my pantry. Here is a simple way to turn your can of tuna into a dinner treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Heat soup and milk in a saucepan on low heat until smooth.
- 3Stir in vegetables, tuna, potato, salt and pepper.
- 4Continue cooking until mixture comes to a low boil.
- 5Transfer to a 1 1/2 quart casserole top with biscuits.
- 6Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.3
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 1225.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 29.6 g