Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Found this recipe its easy to make didnt taste to bad
Make and share this Easy Tuna Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (6 ounce) canslow sodium chunk tuna
- 1 (11 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 5 refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits (I used grands)
- 1 tablespoon herp seasoning
- preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl mix the tuna, soup, vegetables,and seasoning.
- Dump it all into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with torn up pieces of the uncooked biscuits.
- bake for 40 minutes.