Found this recipe its easy to make didnt taste to bad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (6 ounce) cans low sodium chunk tuna
- 1 (11 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 5 refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits (I used grands)
- 1 tablespoon herp seasoning
- 1preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a bowl mix the tuna, soup, vegetables,and seasoning.
- 3Dump it all into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- 4Top with torn up pieces of the uncooked biscuits.
- 5bake for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.6
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 683.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup