Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super fast and easy to make. I've made this when I only had 30 minutes before having to leave for work. I've tweaked it over time, but I've finally found the right combination.
- 1 (12 ounce) box tri-color spiral pasta
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, use only 1/3 jar
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, heaping
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup crouton, Caesar is a good choice
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box.
- Rinse pasta with cold water and transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add tuna, grape tomatoes,artichoke hearts, and mayo. You may use more or less artichokes as you like -- I find that 1 jar of artichoke hearts is good to make this recipe 3 times, which is why I say use a third of it. Same with mayo -- use more or less to your tasting.
- Mix well.
- sprinkle cheese and croutons.
- enjoy :).