1/1 Photo of Easy Tuna Pasta Salad for One
Makes a filling lunch for one. Serves two as a side with a cup of light soup (such as tomato). I make it the night before to toss in my lunch bag the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine macaroni and tuna (undrained - the olive oil is key to the recipe). Gently break up tuna while mixing.
- 3Add tomato, basil and lemon juice. Combine well.
- 4Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste. Combine well.
- 6Chill to allow flavors to blend at least one hour or overnight.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Pasta Salad for One
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.7
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 789.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 56.8 g