Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy pasta salad recipe that is great for picnics or potlocks.
- 453.59 g elbow macaroni
- 2 (340.19 g) can tuna in water
- 473.18 ml frozen peas
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 small onion
- 473.18 ml mayonnaise
- seasoning salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Boil pasta as directed on the package.
- Boil peas about 5-8 mins (you can boil with pasta) run under cold water when done.
- chop celery and onions
- mix pasta, peas, celery and onions together
- gently stir in mayo and season with seasoning salt to taste.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Very Good! Thanks for posting it. I used a litte less pasta than the amount called for.
Very good. I made this recipe today. I didn't notice it called for 2 cans of tuna-I only bought one. I used about 1/2 cup peas and 1 celery rib. Didn't measure the mayonaise & think I used less than 2 cups. Thank you.
A very quick and simple tuna pasta salad with very good flavor. I enjoyed this for lunch very much. I didn't cook my peas, I like the taste and texture of frozen peas. I think that you could add just about anything to this salad, hard boiled eggs, some cheddar cheese, olives, etc. You can use whatever you like. Good recipe, thank you.