- 453.59 g elbow macaroni
- 2 (340.19 g) can tuna in water
- 473.18 ml frozen peas
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 small onion
- 473.18 ml mayonnaise
- seasoning salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil pasta as directed on the package.
- Boil peas about 5-8 mins (you can boil with pasta) run under cold water when done.
- chop celery and onions
- mix pasta, peas, celery and onions together
- gently stir in mayo and season with seasoning salt to taste.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour.