Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy pasta salad recipe that is great for picnics or potlocks.
Make and share this Easy Tuna Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 2 celery ribs
- 1 small onion
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- seasoning salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Boil pasta as directed on the package.
- Boil peas about 5-8 mins (you can boil with pasta) run under cold water when done.
- chop celery and onions
- mix pasta, peas, celery and onions together
- gently stir in mayo and season with seasoning salt to taste.
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Very Good! Thanks for posting it. I used a litte less pasta than the amount called for.
Very good. I made this recipe today. I didn't notice it called for 2 cans of tuna-I only bought one. I used about 1/2 cup peas and 1 celery rib. Didn't measure the mayonaise & think I used less than 2 cups. Thank you.
A very quick and simple tuna pasta salad with very good flavor. I enjoyed this for lunch very much. I didn't cook my peas, I like the taste and texture of frozen peas. I think that you could add just about anything to this salad, hard boiled eggs, some cheddar cheese, olives, etc. You can use whatever you like. Good recipe, thank you.