1/2 Photos of Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
Chef bebzy's Note:
This is an easy pasta salad recipe that is great for picnics or potlocks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil pasta as directed on the package.
- 2Boil peas about 5-8 mins (you can boil with pasta) run under cold water when done.
- 3chop celery and onions
- 4mix pasta, peas, celery and onions together
- 5gently stir in mayo and season with seasoning salt to taste.
- 6refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.4
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 509.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 16.4 g