Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
365 Easy One Dish Meals Serves 4
Make and share this Easy Tuna Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces small shell pasta
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can tuna in water, well drained
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled seeded and chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta until just tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Return pasta to pot.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well mixed.