1/1 Photo of Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole (Low Fat)
1 hr 5 mins
Bella Donna's Note:
A Fellow Weight Watcher friend gave this recipe to me. Absolutely wonderful and filling comfort food. The WHOLE PAN is 12 points. My 7 year old tried it and liked it, so that's saying a lot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray 8x8 pan with non stick spray.
- 3In a bowl, mix tuna, noodles, onion, peas, soup and milk.
- 4Pour into pan. Make sure noodles are covered by sauce.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese.
- 6Cover & Bake for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.4
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.6 mg
- Sodium 123.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 23.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup