Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
A Fellow Weight Watcher friend gave this recipe to me. Absolutely wonderful and filling comfort food. The WHOLE PAN is 12 points. My 7 year old tried it and liked it, so that's saying a lot!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 cup macaroni, raw
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can peas, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup skim milk
- 6 tablespoons low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 8x8 pan with non stick spray.
- In a bowl, mix tuna, noodles, onion, peas, soup and milk.
- Pour into pan. Make sure noodles are covered by sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover & Bake for 1 hour.
I used cheddar cheese soup instead of mushroom soup and added some sliced mushrooms. Calories per serving dropped to about 250
We enjoyed this and I will make it again. I will chop my onions a little smaller as they were still slightly crispy after an hour. I will also add a little salt and pepper. There were a lot of peas, but I enjoy them so it was fine.
Love it, simple and easy I make it all the time