I found this recipe on the back of a bag of frozen noodles years ago and it is just my style...easy, quick to prepare, not too many confusing ingredients (lol!), and VERY good! Fairy inexpensive if you're on a budget too, and can be made with low-fat ingredients also. :) Almost a perfect recipe!! The finicky stepkids love it too! :)
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add 1 lb frozen noodles, return to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
- Drain noodles and rinse in hot water.
- In a 2 quart baking dish, combine noodles, tuna, milk, cream of celery soup, 1 cup of cheese.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir to seperate.
- Bake 50 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup of cheese last 5 minutes of baking.
This is a very easy recipe, but I made a few adaptations. Instead of 2 cans of celery soup, I did 1 can of mushroom soup and 1 can of celery soup. I also added 1 can of peas to this recipe, which many people enjoy, but some don't like peas, so use at your discretion. Follow the rest of this recipe to satisfy tummies. ;-)