1/2 Photos of Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Doing it Right's Note:
I love this casserole. This is a very tasty creation from Joanna Lund. It can be frozen and the portions are very generous. You get alot of bang for the few calories. Each serving is only 253 calories. The Diabetic Exchanges are: 2 Protein, 1 1/2 Starch and 1 Vegetable.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained (hot)
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup mushroom, drained (2.5 ounce jar)
- 2 cups cut green beans, rinsed and drained (16 ounce can)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices reduced-fat American cheese (I use non fat slices)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray an 8-by-8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine noodles, tuna, mushrooms and green beans.
- 4Add mushroom soup, onion flakes, parsley flakes and black pepper.
- 5Mix well to combine.
- 6Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- 7Evenly arrange American cheese slices over top.
- 8Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 9Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
- 10Divide into 4 servings.
- 11HINT: 1 3/4 cups uncooked noodles usually cooks to about 2 cups.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.1
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.8 mg
- Sodium 341.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup
reduced-fat American cheese