Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love tuna, but not mayo! I came up with this when I had limited supplies at home. YUMMY!
- 2 slices light whole wheat bread
- 1 slice 2% cheddar cheese
- 0.5 (6 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water
- toast bread.
- add cheese & tuna to bread to make sandwich.
- microwave for 20-40 seconds.
I used my George Formann Grill to make this and it turned out nicely toasted. This tasted ok and it is a pretty healthy sandwich. Thank you for posting. I made this for the Spring PAC 2007 game.